Ordering & Shipping
📅 Next available order date:
Includes lead time and shipping. Your order should arrive by this date.
May 22, 2021
(Updated: March 31st, 2021)
Steps to ordering a custom house portrait
1. On the Place an order page, select the size of the illustration you would like and proceed to order.
2. When I receive your order I will email you to get the reference photo(s) of the house.
3. In your email with the photo, please let me know of any details you want me to highlight in the drawing, or if you would like me to include any text such as an address or family name in the final illustration.
4. I will email you back a low-res sketch of the drawing for your approval before inking.
5. Upon your approval, I will then mail out the finished illustration with your shipping address provided!
All illustrations are shipped flat in a rigid mailer envelope, and include an acid-free white mat frame, wrapped in a resealable poly bag. Frame not included. Shipped from Montreal, Quebec, Canada, via Canada Post.
Gift Wrap Option
Gift wrap option is available when adding an order to the cart. With this option, the house illustration will be mailed out pre-wrapped, ready for gifting. This includes beautiful wrapping paper, tied with a ribbon. The receipt will not be included. This is a great option if you want to send a house portrait as a gift straight to the recipient.
Ready to dispatch in
1–2 weeks (upon receiving your photo)